I will share the story behind the blood....

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Joe's Old Lures Message board]

Posted by Bill Bailey NFLCC, CATC [] on Monday, March 12, 2018 at 10:23PM :

In Reply to: Bill, you got me misty! So good posted by Todd Fortini NFLCC IN [] on Monday, March 12, 2018 at 9:23PM :

I was out in my shop one night and working on the fins. I left my drill at work so I tried to use my dremel as a drill. Well I was able to drill a hole.....the only problem was once the bit pictured the surface of the metal it welded to the fin and began to "Weed Whack" my thumb! OUCH!
Hurt like Hell! and I get nauseous at the sight of blood. Right after I smeared my thumb on the decoy I recognized I feeling I've had once before in my life.
I knew what was happening????
I regained consciousness realizing I was laying across my shop floor with my head against the shelves. I came to slowly and rolled over on the floor to lay in front of the fan as I broke out into a full body sweat.
I laid on the floor 5-10 minutes until I became cold which willed me up to go back to the house to warm up.
I had a knot on the side of my head and a sore side the next day so I didn't work on it again until I healed.
So I literally have blood & sweat in this decoy.
It is my prayer that I can complete the Trifecta with "Tears of Joy" if my inspiration is sucessful at accomplishing it's mission.
God Bless

-- Bill Bailey NFLCC, CATC
-- signature 7h7XR.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Optional Link
Optional Image Link