Nationals 2018

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Joe's Old Lures Message board]

Posted by Gary lopez, NFLCC, ORCA [24.160.80.30] on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 5:08PM :

In Reply to: Didn't mean to stir the pot posted by Fred Sweeney, NFLCC [172.13.6.211] on Monday, February 12, 2018 at 10:42PM :

We have alot of former members that are looking to come back in our club with the Nationals coming east this year. We signed up 4 alone at Gettysburg this year. One person that was a newer club member drove 3 hours just to experience his first show (we had 20 only tables and room trading was long over)
Site selection involves looking for big enough venue to hold us, at a reasonable cost with a decent hotel attached. Most of the bigger cities have convention sites, but they are 5 figures or more per day to rent, and hotels are 150 to 200 per day. Table rentals would be extravagant--we would get no members to attend. I believe that we will have a southern show in the near future. I wasn't involved in selection of Lancaster, but i don't believe there was much politics involved in it.

-- Gary lopez, NFLCC, ORCA
-- signature kwFO0.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL: