Nationals 2018

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Joe's Old Lures Message board]

Posted by Gary lopez, NFLCC, ORCA [24.160.80.30] on Monday, February 12, 2018 at 6:31PM :

In Reply to: exactly why I am not going. Poor choice of location. posted by Chance Dunlap [64.17.215.102] on Monday, February 12, 2018 at 1:47PM :

This is the first National show in the eastern part of the country since The mid 90's, when last held in Harrisburg. It is a great opportunity for those in the Northeast, the coast, and Eastern Southern states to attend one of National events.
I appreciate the efforts of our site selection team to move the Show around. I have made the trek, east to west, by car (15 hrs to Springfield) and by plane-with car rental and three hour drives (Peoria, Ill. For one).
Lets be considerate to tbose involved in
Looking for opportunities to vary access to all our members. You can't please everyone.

We have altered the show format for Lancaster, with a three day show, and we implemented special show pricing as well. The venue is bright and fresh, the hotel is spectacular, and there is lots to do in the area. It will be a great National for those that attend.

-- Gary lopez, NFLCC, ORCA
-- signature kwFO0.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL: