Some Great Creek Chub Lures For Sale

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Joe's Old Lures Message board]

Posted by Brian Oborski [67.232.227.172] on Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 2:39PM :

For sale are some great Creek Chub Lures! Prices include shipping to the USA. PA buyers will need to add 6% for sales tax. I can ship to Canada or Japan for an additional $15.00 to cover shipping. I accept Paypal, Check, or Money Order for USA buyers and Paypal only for Canada or Japan.

Creek Chub Pressed Eye Yellow Spotted Darter In Unmarked Box. The lure is Very Nice with minimal wear. This is a Super Rare Pressed Eye Model! Creek Chub painted these on Shakespeare Bodies and they are Very Hard to find. The end label is missing from the box. $125.00 shipped USA.

Creek Chub A L & W Plastic Baby Pikie In Bomber Color. The lure is Nice with a little normal wear. This is a Super Tough color to find! $75.00 shipped USA.

Creek Chub Golden Shiner Darter. The lure is Nice with light wear and one eye is missing. This is a Super Tough Special Order Color and it's the first one I've seen! $75.00 shipped USA.

Creek Chub Schroeder Baltic Herring Surfster With Pikie Lip. The lure has some honest wear but the better side is Nice for display. This is a Super Rare Special Order Color! I've Never seen this Crazy Tough Color on a Surfster before! The Wooden Body measures about 4 1/4" long. $105.00 shipped USA.

Creek Chub Black Scale Surfster. The lure has a little honest wear but is still a Looker. This is definitely one of the Harder To Find Colors! The Wooden Body measures about 4 1/4" long. $99.00 shipped USA.

Creek Chub SWB Midget Plunker In Correct Box. The Lure is Very Nice! The Box is Correctly Stamped 5900 SWB Special. This is Very Rare Special Order Color! What an Amazing Combo! $199.00 shipped USA.

Creek Chub Nite Glow Day N Nite Pikie In Correct Box. The lure is Very Nice with minimal wear & it still glows! The Box is Correctly Stamped 721. It is definitely Hard To Find A Combo This Nice! $175.00 shipped USA.

Creek Chub Black Body White Luminous Head Baby Jigger In Correct Box. The lure is Nice with a little normal wear and the Luminous Head still Glows! The Box is End Labeled 4111 Black White Head. It's labeled for a regular sized Jigger but since the Baby Jigger is Uncatalogued, I'm sure this is the original box the factory sent the lure in. The wooden body measures about 3 1/8" long. This is an Amazing and Rare Combo! $225.00 shipped USA.

Creek Chub Whitefish w/ Pink Accent Plastic Jointed Husky Pikie In Correct Box. The Lure is Very Nice and Unfished with minimal wear. The Box is Correctly Stamped 3000P WF. This is a Rare Special Order Color! $125.00 shipped USA.

-- Brian Oborski
-- signature wAT6R.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL: