Lyon & Coulson (Buffalo, NY) flies- Two PKGS

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Joe's Old Lures Message board]

Posted by Joe Walkowski (WNYTC, ORCA) [74.77.242.192] on Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 9:54AM :

I have four lots of these old flies from Lyon & Coulson. Each lot has two packages of snelled wet flies. All but the King of Waters pkg has 6 flies in EX condition, the King of Waters has five. AND, in each lot, I will include a half dozen Scud flies and Soft Hackled wets from G&R Tackle, also of Buffalo and long gone!

The L&C flies are tied on short, early monofilament leaders or droppers. That would be in line with the demise of L&C in the late 1940’s- early 1950’s. Lyon & Coulson was a noted supplier of quality sporting merchandise from famous, name-brand makers. I do not know the maker of the flies, but they are strictly top shelf! The lies are in EX condition, the pkgs also EX with complete cellophane windows.

The bonus group of loose flies are from G&R tackle- any ”old time” fisherman from around Buffalo will remember that store! Again- quality merchandise! I obtained a box of flies from the store from one of the owners that brought some “new old stock” to the Lockport Show show after the store closed it’s doors. Wish I could have purchase more of the merchandise he had left! Whoops, forgot to say- these are AWESOME!

This is Lot D: contains pkgs of Montreal and Cahill flies
I also have:
Lot A: contains pkgs of Red Ant and Black Gnat flies
Lot B: contains pkgs of Black Ant and King of Waters flies
Lot C: contains pkgs of Pink Lady and Whirling Dun flies

click link to see them all.

Price is $26 per group of two pkgs (as per above- let me know which ones you want) FREE SHIPPING! Etsy will let you use Credit Card as a guest- I'll take Paypal, check, or MO. Thanks for your time. Best--- Joe Walkwski (WNYTC, ORCA) GO BILLS!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

-- Joe Walkowski (WNYTC, ORCA)
-- signature uJRK8.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL: