WEEKEND FIELD FINDS FOR SALE....

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Joe's Old Lures Message board]

Posted by MIKE HINES [50.5.138.166] on Monday, October 09, 2017 at 6:40PM :

small find but some good items--as follows:
#1--weedless widow in silver scale--early script name on belly--the bait would be an easy EX except for the missing hair on the hook--the body itself is really nice with age lines only---$75.00 shippid in USA.
#2--EX+ in correct 1513 silver pflueger porpoise hide [hantom minnow from around 1920s era--box is solid with no damage and slight shelf wear--the bait is EX++ all the way--1 of the fins on head is marked PFLUEGER--$75.00 shipped in USA
#3--shur strike surf oreno style black/yellow & red spots--SORRY THIS ONE GOES IN MY COLLECTION.
#4--shur strike 3 hook slopenose in yellow scale--this bait would be in minty mint condition if it werent for a small glob of something(???) near the tail--no idea what it is and didnt try to remove it--there is no chipping at the nose or around the collar or the tail area--just the unknown glob(see close up picture)--$100.00 shipped in USA.
#5--slick clean creek chub baby open mouth shiner in chub scale--it has a small dent in wood on 1 side and another on the other side near the tail--couple of pinpoint flakes around the upper mouth and 1 above 1 eye-- i would grade it a strong VG+ or EX--the babies are much harder to find than the larger open mouths---$100.00 shipped in the USA
#6--really slick heddon 100 in solid red--perfect glass eyes--L rigged--both props are marked--paint is 100% intact on the belly weight--small chip at nose and slightly larger chip at tail--it might clean up a bit better--the way you see it is the way i found it--$150.00 shipped in USA.
please email direct if interested--dont post on joes and waste his space--checks or money orders are fine--paypal OK if you pay the fees.
thanks for looking
mike

-- MIKE HINES
-- signature zQMP6.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link