Big Foot Lure Collector List- Sign Up..

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Joe's Old Lures Message board]

Posted by Harry Matthews [98.92.80.27] on Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 8:28PM :

Hello all you lure, reel, rod, and fishing everything collectors - Yes it is time again to collect any updates and all New members who want to be on the list. This list is free to those on the list. With over 588 collectors now on the list there is plenty of contacts to find for any thing you want to sell or collect and just communicate with each other. All you need to do is EMAIL me - Do Not Post your information here as I will not see it and enter it on the list.. Also check your old list from March as you may want to update information like your email address or phone number -- hint- hint....

What is needed is 1. Your Name 2. Email Address 3. Phone Number 4. one item you are wanting to buy. 5. A second Item you want to buy. 6. A third item you want to buy... that is it - simple and once I get all updates/new entries entered on the list I will email it to everyone on the list. So get busy and send me your information and or updates.
Thank You,
Harry Matthews - luredog@bellsouth.net
I collect Heddon Green Scale Lures and looking for the Green Scale River Runt Spooks at present.. Also CCBC Sarasota Lures

-- Harry Matthews
-- signature QmxSm.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL: